Skip to content

General

245 results found

1. Advanced search

Would love to be able to search forums with advanced search features (similar to Slickdeals.net). When searching, you can choose to search or a specific subforum (i.e. Wheeling and Dealing only), or the entire site. Also, almost as important, it would be nice to search thread titles only. This makes searching by keyword/subject more precise.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Allow searches to search entered comments

The ability to enter comments for comics is great. (I often use it to note mini series.) It would be even greater if I could search my collection and get a set of results that included titles with notes that meet my search criteria. In particular, I find this useful if I'm looking to fill in gaps to a crossover series and need to see what I have.

As an extension of this, it would be grand if there were some way to store mini-series titles on the main database (versus just user entered notes) so you could see all…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Enhance the completion report

Right now if you view the list of missing issues for a series, it will just list things as 603b, 605d, etc. That's not very helpful if you wanted to print it and take it to a store.

Could we modify this report to list each issue on its own line and at least provide the "About" info because that almost always says "Otto incentive cover" or "2nd printing", etc. It would also be great to include the cover pic [thumbnail size].

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Skin Colors and Themes

I was wondering if we could have the option of different skin colors or themes. I've been on sites that you can change the color anytime you want. You could do themes ranging from Aquaman to X-Men for any given events. I think it would give the site a unique feel and look.

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Sort comics by grade (condition)

I would like to be able to view my collection sorted by grade. This would be a report and you could select which piles to include. This would be helpful for me because I'd like to have ASM 150+ or so all in NM, so it would help me see right away which ones are below that mark.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 9 10 11 13 Next →