Create a Pull List
Basically how I envision it working is...
1. Go to the new releases report and choose books to add to your pull list
2. Books remain on your pull list until you remove them (manually or by adding to collection)
3. From the upcoming CBR App you can view your pull list at the store
4. From the App you can move books from your Pull List to your Pulled List (or remove from your pull list)
5. Back at your computer you can access your Pulled List to add the comics to your collection
Future iterations could be a Subscribe feature that would automatically add items to your pull list for you...
I would love this feature!! It would save me so much time each week writing down my list from Previews every week!
How about whenever you bring up a title in the search, there's a button there with "Add this to my pull list" with maybe a ? button to explain what that means.
And then like you said, all titles go into a new pile "Pulled list" where you can easily add them all, or maybe make an option .... check a box so they automatically go into your collection. When you pick "Add this title to my pull list", have an option to tell it what pile to put them to in case it's a new title. If it's old I assume it would go wherever the previous ones are.