• google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Alex.Alex. commented  · 

GREAT IDEA!!!

• Sean HogartySean Hogarty commented  · 

How about something similar, but more general - highlighting values that stand out from surrounding data... that would effectively do something similar, while being code- rather than data-based. I currently scan the values in the volume to pick out keys or books of interest as it is, doing a bit of color highlighting based upon how far off of average a particular book is (or even just "above average value" for the series or page of issues) would help a lot.

• JoeJoe commented  · 

There are some books which are almost universally viewed as being Keys. Many first appearances, deaths etc. Others issues which are up for debate can be added as keys by a vote of the members and supporters of this site. It might actually be fun to debate certain issues' Key-Worthiness and then vote. Just a thought.

• James BackleyJames Backley commented  · 

tho i like this idea...seems a bit hard to consider which books are considered key (not all obviously) but this seems like it would bring a lot of controversy on which are and which arent. Just my 2 cents

Feedback and Knowledge Base